KTN and Innovate UK to host briefing webinar for H2020 Calls in Future and Emerging Technologies (FET)
Posted on 18/11/2019
This webinar will give an overview of Horizon 2020 (H2020) Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) related 2020 call topics, background information and support available for both UK and European organisations in how to apply for funding and search for partners. Call topics to be covered will include:
FET Open – Novel ideas for radically new technologies
FET Proactive – Boosting emerging tech (opening 19th November 2019) covering
- Future Technologies for social experience
- Measuring the unmeasurable –– Sub-nanoscale science for Nanometrology
- Digital twins for the life sciences
You can access all the call details in the H2020 FET Work Programme.
1) Welcome – Viola Hay, European Programmes, KTN
2) UK Participation in Horizon 2020 – Stephen Alexander, NCP for Financial and Legal Issues, Innovate UK
3) H2020 FET Forthcoming Call Topics – Stafford Lloyd, NCP for ICT and FET, Innovate UK
4) H2020 FET Case Study – TBC
Slides from this webinar will be available from the KTN Slideshare.
We do hope you can join us for our webinar!
About Horizon 2020
Horizon 2020 is the biggest EU Research and Innovation programme ever with nearly €80 billion of funding available over 7 years (2014 to 2020) – in addition to the private investment that this money will attract. It promises more breakthroughs, discoveries and world-firsts by taking great ideas from the lab to the market.