KTN and Innovate UK to host briefing webinar for H2020 Calls in Health
Posted on 17/09/2019
KTN and the National Contact Points for H2020 will host an online webinar on 18 October 2019 at 12pm (UK time), to brief potential applicants, and give an overview of the Calls, Topics and support that will be available to UK organisations in the health sector. There will also be information on UK participation in H2020 post March 2019.
The latest version of the Health Work Programme can be accessed here.
DRAFT PROGRAMME AGENDA
– Introduction, Jane Watkins, Knowledge Transfer Manager – European Programmes, KTN (5 mins)
– H2020 Infectious disease, Background and Call topics, Samana Brannigan /GosiaNational Contact Point for Health UKRO, National Contact Point for Health, Innovate UK (30 mins) TBC
– Medicines Discovery catapult (10 mins) TBC
– UK Participation in Horizon 2020, (15 mins) TBC
– Q&A (15 mins)
– Pitch Opportunity (*30 mins) *indicative
The following Call Topics will be included (deadline April 2020):
SC1-BHC-17-2020 Global Alliance fro Chronic Diseases (GACD) Prevention and /or early diagnosis of cancer
SC1-BHC-20B-2020 Public procurement of innovative solutions (PPI) for diagnostics for infectious diseases
SC1-BHC-34-2020 New approaches for clinical management and prevention of resistant bacteria infections in high prevalence settings
SC1-BHC-35-2020 Creation of a European wide sustainable network for harmonised large-scale clinical research studies for infectious diseases
Slides from this webinar will be available from the KTN Slideshare.
We do hope you can join us for our webinar!
About Horizon 2020
Horizon 2020 is the biggest EU Research and Innovation programme ever with nearly €80 billion of funding available over 7 years (2014 to 2020) – in addition to the private investment that this money will attract. It promises more breakthroughs, discoveries and world-firsts by taking great ideas from the lab to the market.