KTN’s Digital Meet-up, 6 December, London
Posted on 19/11/2018
Held at the Digital Catapult in London, the event is aimed at those operating in the digital space. The 6th December event will see the following speakers entertain upwards of 100 delegates from a variety of industry sectors, all of whom are working on digital innovation R&D projects and are passionate about digital disruption.
- Matt Sansam, Innovation Lead, Innovate UK.
- Cordelia O’Connell, Policy, Research & Engagement Coordinator, Digital Catapult.
- Jon Kingsbury, Head of Digital Economy and Creative Industries, KTN.
- Barry James, Chair, British Blockchain Association Global Ventures Scheme, a not-for-profit organisation that has been set up to promote the comprehensive adoption of blockchain technology across the public and private sectors in the UK.
- Nikhil Vadgama, Research Affiliate Blockchain and AI strategy, UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies, a cross-sectoral platform which drives the adoption and integration of blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies into our socio-economic system.
- Jamie Burke, Founder and CEO, Outlier Ventures & Token Ecosystem Creation, a venture capital company investing at the convergence of blockchain with artificial intelligence, the internet of things and robotics.
- Tazz Gault, Director and Co-Founder, State Zero Labs, a platform looking to find, fund and further the potential of 100 outstanding founders and to encourage them to attack the world’s most challenging problems and exciting opportunities through advanced technology for practical use cases.
- Areti Kampyli, COO, Alice, a blockchain philanthropy platform that helps charities raise more funds by being radically transparent about their impact.
The programme for the December event covers forthcoming opportunities in the digital arena and a summary of the support available from the wider Innovate UK family, including KTN and the Digital Catapult as well as a focus on blockchain.
Not only are there fantastic networking opportunities, a limited number of companies (allocated on a first-come, first-served basis on the day) are given the opportunity to deliver a three-minute presentation to the audience.
The events are free to attend. You can book for 6th December here.
After this, our next digital meetup will be on Thursday 7th February: find out more and book a place here.