Live, Work and Play: the future of Connected Autonomous Vehicles.
Posted on 18/05/2018
As part of International Women in Engineering Day, join Intelligent Transport Systems UK on 20th June to discuss exciting new tech in Connected Autonomous Vehicles that will change the way we all live, work and play in the future.
Panellists will speak in turn about a key aspects of connected and autonomous vehicles (CAV) that they feel is important in shaping the future development and implementation of widespread use of CAV.
This will be followed by an open discussion involving panellists and online delegates, focussing on;
- Evolution or Revolution: Which will provide the safest and most desirable option first?
- What factors will be most important in influencing the development and uptake of driverless cars across the world, and where will they become mainstream first?
- What infrastructure – virtual or physical – needs to be in place to enable this, and what technologies will play the greatest parts in delivering driverless cars?
- What are the technologies coming on-stream in the next few years that will be the game-changers?
- What regulatory requirements are fundamental to efficient deployment of Connected Autonomous Vehicles?