Opportunity to exhibit at the Robotics and AI Industry Showcase 2019
Posted on 10/10/2018
The Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Industry Showcase is designed to accelerate the adoption of robotics and artificial intelligence technologies (RAI) in order to stimulate business productivity.
Targeting up to 500 delegates, primarily from industry, the programme gives attendees the following opportunities:
- Learn about how RAI technologies have the power to improve business productivity
- Be inspired and hear from companies adopting new technology
- Make new connections and find partners and customers
- Understand RAI capability in the UK and identify people who can help you take your ideas forward
- Gain insight into future trends
KTN is running this event to support the RAI community by creating genuine business opportunities and showcasing capability. It is our ambition to deliver a truly inspirational and valuable high impact event, which the business community deserves.
Apply to exhibit today!
We have a limited number of exhibition spaces available and would like to ensure we have a fair representation across both the Robotics and Artificial Intelligence communities.
So think big, outside of the box, use your imagination and apply today to be part of this unique and exciting event!
We will review applications and shall be in touch if you have been allocated a stand.
An exhibition stand costs £750+VAT and includes the shell scheme space, a listing on the website and brochure and 2 complimentary delegate tickets.
Alternatively, you can sponsor the event.