Travel Support Available for UK SMEs To Attend H2020 EU Brokerage Event in NMBP, ICT, Agrifood or Biotechnology
Posted on 21/05/2019
Apply for up to £500 towards travel and accommodation costs to attend an international brokerage event. This is a competitive process. Your application will be assessed and a limited number of successful applicants will receive support.
To be eligible for support, you need to be an SME according to the EU definition (see definition here).
Innovate UK and Knowledge Transfer Network are offering UK-based R&D performing SMEs the opportunity to receive a contribution of up to £500 towards travel and accommodation costs to attend one of the following international brokerage events.
Applying for travel support does not guarantee you a space at one of these events. You need to sign up separately to attend, using the links below. Sign up as soon as possible as spaces are limited. (do not wait for the decision on the travel award).
1. NMBP Event: Key Enabling Technologies Brokerage Event
For companies working in Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology, and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing
27th June 2019, Strasbourg, France
2. NMBP and ICT Event: Brokerage event on ICT, Advanced Materials and Manufacturing
4th July 2019, Dublin, Ireland
3. Agrifood and Biotechnology Event: BioHorizon SC2 and KET-B Brokerage Event (This event precedes the Horizon 2020 Info Day on Societal Challenge 2 calls for proposals of 2020, taking place on the 4th July.)
3rd July 2019, Brussels, Belgium
These events will include dedicated networking and brokerage activities to help participants identify collaboration opportunities and find suitable partners. It is therefore important that you are familiar with the participation rules for the Horizon 2020 programme. You also need to understand the priorities and themes of calls included within the scope of the event you wish to attend.
If successful in your application for travel and accommodation costs, you will receive support prior to the event to help you get the maximum benefit from attending. Please note successful applicants will need to adhere to KTN’s policy for reasonable travel expenses, a copy will be provided to successful applicants.
How to apply for Travel Support
- Click here.
- In ticket type, select the event you wish to attend and for which you wish to receive travel support (only select ONE event).
- Complete the registration form.
Deadlines for applications is 12pm (UK time) on 5th June 2019.