Women In Innovation: Building Success
Posted on 04/06/2019
We’d encourage female founders and women working within innovation from all industries to express their interest in attending this event on the 24 September 2019.
Starting with a networking breakfast the Building Success events will be an all-day event.
The day will include:
- overview of the funding and finance landscape, including regional support
- panel sessions from experts
- introduction to the KTN Innovation Canvas
- upcoming opportunities from Innovate UK
- masterclass sessions exploring grant writing, market validation and investor readiness.
Express your interest in attending and be the first to be informed when tickets are released.
The event forms part of Innovate UK’s second Women in Innovation programme, and is hosted by the Knowledge Transfer Network. For more information, and to register your interest, click here.
Women in Innovation: 9 female-led businesses backed
Earlier this year, Innovate UK awarded funding and support to 9 of the UK’s most innovative female-led businesses, as part of its campaign to boost diversity in innovation. The winners are tackling some of society’s biggest challenges set out in the government’s modern Industrial Strategy, including artificial intelligence (AI) and the future of mobility.
Join the conversation on social media using #WomenInnovate