Access to Funding and Finance (A2FF) covers KTN’s strategies for assisting innovative companies to apply for and raise finance – whether that is through lending, grants, or equity-based investment.
We support KTN’s specialist Knowledge Transfer Managers by providing expert guidance on the entire funding and finance ecosystem, with a particular focus on innovative, early-stage, high growth potential companies.
We offer realistic, independent advice, and have a straight-talking approach. Our resources and activities are designed to help you plan and prepare for successful funding and finance, and include:
- The Good Application Guide (free download) which aims to support prospective grant applicants to submit high quality proposals, giving them the best chance of success. Much of the advice contained in the guide is transferrable across other grant programmes. KTN will review applications for first time applicants to Innovate UK.
- Build an A Grade Team (free download) helps you ensure you have the right team around you to deliver success.
- Value Proposition (free download) how to really understand and communicate effectively with your customer.
- Top Tips on Elevator Pitch (free download) how to give a persuasive succinct sales pitch.
- Preparing a Good Investment Pitch (free download) this document is key in helping you develop a successful pitch.
Please contact the Access to Funding and Finance Team if you would like more information: Funding.email@example.com.