Strengthening the connectivity between innovators, investors and entrepreneurs.
Venturefest Network supports Venturefest events around the UK that bring together innovators (with great ideas looking for funding), investors (looking for great ideas to invest in) and entrepreneurs (putting the ideas and money together to build businesses).
Through the Venturefest Network regions aim to accelerate the translation of innovations and new technologies into increased economic growth by supporting local innovation ecosystems to:
- Strengthen the connectivity between entrepreneurs, innovators and investors
- Strengthen connections with national bodies such as the Knowledge Transfer Network and others to find out who they should be working with in all parts of the UK
- Increase the visibility of regional innovation ecosystems to other innovation communities in the UK and internationally
- Provide businesses: from start ups, scale ups through to larger companies an established and recognised platform to promote their ideas and find new business partners
- Enhance the quality and effectiveness of their local innovation community through shared best practice based on shared evidence of inputs, outputs and outcomes
- Better understand the funding and finance marketplace for each stage of the business journey