Postcode Lotteries Green Challenge - win €500,000 for your green start-up
Posted on 07/03/2019
Enter the Postcode Lotteries Green Challenge, one of the largest annual international competitions for bright entrepreneurs that successfully combine sustainability, entrepreneurship and creativity. Your idea should be ready to go to market within two years. Pitch your start-up to win €500,000 and six months of expert coaching. The closing date is 1 May 2019.
Your business solution should contribute towards a more sustainable planet. For example: stop plastic pollution, reduce food waste or fight climate change by reducing CO2 emissions. And your solution should be ready to go to market within the next two years.
- should be developed enough to execute
- should be realisable as a usable product or service within the next two years
- should preferably have integrated Cradle2Cradle principles in the designs
Besides these criteria, the jury will also look at factors such as: communication potential, courageousness and creativity.
- be willing to bring your idea to market yourself, and to commit to working with any organisation necessary for developing the product and/or implementing the service
- be 18 years or older
- agree with the Terms & Conditions on the website
- fully complete all the questions on the entry form in English
- be willing to attend the Postcode Lotteries Green Challenge in the Netherlands if you are selected as a finalist to present your idea to the jury (reasonable travel and lodging expenses for one person per finalist will be reimbursed)
For more details and to submit your entry, visit the Green Postcode Lotteries website.