Webinars to showcase UK expertise in sustainable aviation fuel
Posted on 24/11/2017
Running on the first Friday of the month, you will hear from a selection of themed talks followed by an opportunity to ask questions and stimulate dialogue. Aimed at businesses, researchers, policy makers and investors, the research programme will support the development of collaborations and inform stakeholders of UK’s innovative research capability.
First Friday Research Highlights are being delivered by KTN’s Sustainable Aviation Fuel Special Interest Group (SAF SIG), a two year programme sponsored by Innovate UK, Department for Transport and Sustainable Aviation.
Friday 1 December 2017: Scale-ups
Michelle Carter from KTN will welcome:
Friday 2 February 2018: Networks
Yvonne Armitage from KTN will welcome:
Friday 2 March 2018: Feedstocks
Liliya Serazeydinova from KTN will welcome:
- Michele Stanley, Scottish Association for Marine Science (SAMS)
- Simon McQueen Mason, University of York
Friday 6 April 2018: Jet fuel specification & testing
Alan Cowie from KTN will welcome:
- Simon Blakey, The University of Sheffield
- Chris Lewis, CLFC Ltd (Chris Lewis Fuels Consultancy)
- Simon Christie, The University of Manchester
Friday 4 May 2018: Low carbon technologies
Catherine Mort from KTN will welcome:
- Eileen Yu, Newcastle University
- Tony Bridgewater, Aston University
- Patricia Thornley, SUPERGEN Bioenergy Hub
To listen to a webinar, you must register for the date(s) you are interested in. Please note, to register for multiple webinars, you must do so separately. A list of speakers per date can be found below and will be updated regularly.