Internet-of-Things for Precision Agriculture
Posted on 05/11/2018
A special issue of Sensors, guest edited by Prof. Ivan Andonovic, Prof. Craig Michie and Dr. Christos Tachtatzis of the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at the University of Strathclyde, is to concentrate on Internet-of-Things for Precision Agriculture.
The Special Issue will capture the latest innovations from fundamental scientific concepts to commercially robust IoT-inspired solutions (Internet of Agricultural Things—IoAT) relevant to the development and adoption of precision agriculture methodologies. The Guest Editors invite submissions that range from new sensors through cloud-based computing to data-driven applications/services.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following themes:
- Intelligent Sensing Technologies
- Data Architectures and Management
- Edge Computing
- Network and Communications Technologies
- IoT Platform Integration
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Emerging Applications/Services and Cloud Analytics
- Information Visualisation
- Security, Privacy and Trust
- Inter-Operability and Standards
- Emerging Business Models
The deadline for manuscript submissions is 15 April 2019.
You can find out more here.